This CC BY 4.0 license allows users to
- to Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- to Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Click https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ to find out more about it.
Authors who publish their manuscript in Indonesian Treasury Review shall agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0International (CC BY 4.0) license that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are required to make sure submitted content does not infringe third-party copyright. Authors must obtain permission to reproduce any third-party material for online (and print, if applicable) publication in perpetuity. It is also the authors' responsibility to include any acknowledgements requested by copyright holders, and to mark clearly third-party material used with permission, material that has separate licensing terms, and material used under exceptions or limitations to copyright.